LightBlog

mercredi 20 avril 2016

please help

Hi
I do not know the right place or not. If not post'm sorry. :)
my phone galaxy grand neo (i9060) is the only custom ROM available on the Internet cm11 in this post is:
PHP Code:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/rom-cm-11-0-galaxy-grand-neo-i9060-t2893802 

The ROM has a lot of bugs, most notably:
incall audio not working (mic and speaker)
Camera
I'm asking you to fix the problem because I can not do this please.
It's all there for custom ROM that have a lot of problems.
If possible, please do produce new custom ROM. (cm13 :D )
Otherwise fix these problems for me because I'm very interested to custom ROM but because bugs do not take advantage of it.
Please solve the problem because you're the only one that can not process problem.
Please solve my problem.
Please complete guide because I think I can do anything without help.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1ViVURZ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire