LightBlog

jeudi 28 avril 2016

Cannot Unroot/Stock! LG Suport Tool stuck at 4%. LG Flash Tool Stopped due an error

Hey Folks! I need help!

First sorry for my english, im from brazil.

I'm a Lawyer and i'm gonna sue LG company for a hardware problem ( SIM CARD REMOVED PROBLEM ). But my LG G3 have LG 6.0 Stock rom installed. I tried to root with King Root, it failed, but now even if i hard reset the phone it keeps installed!
(in brazil unlike USA, the company's don't support the costumer. They have given 1 year guarantee, i have the phone for 1 year and 1 month. They told can't help me but the brazilian Law says that if a unkown hardware problem appears then you have 90 days to sue the company.)

So i want to Go back to stock 4.4 ou 5.0, so if the judge need to avaliate, at least it will be known as unmodified.

When i updated to 6.0 Stock, i did with LG Flash tool 2014.

So i tried again to downgrade with LG Flash tool, but using the 20x kdz. I tried diferrent KDZ. My phone is D855P, tried D855 normal KDZ, tried 855P KDZ. but downgrade always failed " due to an error " on flash tool.

So i tried LG support Tool, gone do Download mode, but it stucks at 4%. ( and yes i tried to hard reset before starts the procedure.)

Someone can help me to unroot(i don't think is unrooted, but King root remain on the phone as a bloatware now), or return to 4.4 ou 5.0 stock?

thanks!:good:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SvytTg
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire