LightBlog

vendredi 22 avril 2016

CM Kernel for the G4

So I have unlocked bootloader and really enjoy being able to flash CM :cool: The only thing which is missing is the availabilty of custom kernels for CM 13. SuperExe Kernel is only in testing phase and I don't know whether it will be developped further, and I'm not sure about GoogyMax Kernel in this case, too. The only really "active" kernel is Llama Sweet. My wish is to have another, batteryfriendly, fully customizable kernel, which supports many governors, undervolting, hotplugging and so on and so on.
I really would like to develop it by myself, but I read the doc about kernel building and just realized that I don't really have an idea about this :D
So I just wanted to ask if:
-there would be any interest in having another, new kernel for the G4, based on CM/AOSP
-anyone has the time and the interest to help me/to build a new kernel.

I hope this sounds not too crazy or too demanding, it's only a request and furthermore, I want to excuse my limited English:D

Thanks in advance for many views and perhaps some interested people/replies, hopefully.:)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Nold2v
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire