LightBlog

vendredi 22 avril 2016

HTC One M8s Stock Recovery needed; fail at rooting

Hello. I've tried to root my HTC One M8s but i failed. I've flashed the TWRP Recovery and when i want to root with SuperSU, it reboots to Recovery Mode when I've swiped to install. It's the same with SuperUser. I've also tried to Factory Reset my phone in the recovery mode, but it still just reboots. Also in the settings when I've turned the phone on, it just reboots. Thats why i want to install the recovery new. Or can anyone help me with this problem?

I've done the fastboot getvar version-main command but it there's no code.

C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>fastboot getvar version-main
< waiting for any device >
version-main:
finished. total time: 0.041s

That's why i need help to find a good stock recovery file.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/215l1rg
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire