LightBlog

vendredi 22 avril 2016

Any way automatically allow the MTP connection approval request upon USB connection?

I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong section or this has been discussed. I Googled around for a while, to no avail. I just upgraded my Sprint Galaxy S5 to stock 6.0.1 (and rooted). I'm not sure if this is an Android, Sprint, or Samsung issue but...

Whenever I connect the phone to my PC via USB, the phone displays a message asking me to DENY or ALLOW the MTP connection. I ALWAYS want to allow it, just like the way it used to be on Android 5.0 (when it never asked me). Is there any way to always allow it so that I don't have to see the message again? Perhaps a setting or a flashable mod or something?

Specifically, the pop-up says:
Allow access to device data.
An MTP connection will
be established to access
the data on the connected
device.
DENY.......ALLOW


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VI2hyK
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire