LightBlog

samedi 23 avril 2016

[Q]about backups, root, TWRP recovery

Hi,
a little background first and then my question, i'm not new to rooting phone and so on, and every device i had up till now was rooted almost in the second i got home after buying it. but rooting via tools others made , i'm not a developer and no expert on ADB or such. just used other ppl guides and methoods.

but, my new s7e international version with the exynos chip is one week old and not rooted yet. and i didn't find my stock Rom on sammobile website, so i was wondering should i root or not, decided to root, so i got all the files for rooting ready, but since i didn't find my original stock Rom on the web, yet, i was wondering how can i backup my original stock rom before rooting it so i have it just in case something goes wrong.

questions:
1. is there a way to backup the entire original stock Rom that cam with my device ?
2. if i flash TWRP via Odin, and only TWRP , without Chainfire's CF auto root . will i be able to backup my my original rom?

thanks for helpers
sol


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VKmTGE
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire