LightBlog

vendredi 22 avril 2016

CM13 on LG L7 II not showing feature:android.hardware.telephony

Hi, I recently install CM13 ROM in my LG L7 II, everything was OK until I tried to install some apps from PlayStore that require android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE or SEND_SMS or WRITE_SMS (for example Whatsapp, Textra, banking, etc.) and say my device is not compatible.

Obviously my phone has SIM and GSM and are working perfectly. In fact if I download the apks I can install them and they work fine. The only inconvenient is that I can't install them directly from the playstore.

If I list the features of my phone using "adb shell pm list features" the feature:android.hardware.telephony and feature:android.hardware.telephony.gsm are not listed.

It is possible to register them, in order to package manager or playstore became aware of those features that my phone does have?

Thank you
(I post here for help since the ROM thread is closed and there are no similar problem posted there)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1MNysd3
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire