LightBlog

samedi 23 avril 2016

[Gear S] pairing with your phone

Just I bought Samsung Gear S and I wanted to run (which seems to be the normal course of things :))

I have a Galaxy S5 ROM including: Alexndr Cpd7 DevBase v3.3.

I installed Gear manager, no problem sparring phone with the watch and ran the manager - sought out his watch and appeared window "I join with Gear ...." and that all the fun is over. Whereupon the window hangs and end - it can not go on :(

I tested the connection on another phone: LG L2 - according to the handbook on xda downloaded the appropriate packages and everything installed. Gear manager is launched (of course the phone pairing) but is not a watch - you can not connect.

I have no idea - tell me what to do. Do you have any ideas?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SDHbRb
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire