LightBlog

vendredi 22 avril 2016

Does Android N automatically update the beta ?

That is, does Google automatically "push" updates to my new device which has the latest beta installed ? Or, do I have to sign up for something so as to allow updates?

Reason for Subject question is a brand new Nexus 6P, dropped on me (literally) today, with latest beta release OS installed.

Otherwise, it is a factory reset device and I had to setup accounts and apps (most of which automatically installed once accounts were setup).

Yes, I understand I could have refused device and requested it be shipped with the "stock" OS 6 image but thought it would be no big deal or in worst case just have to re-flash the device.

Not connected to Project FI, simply using my AT&T unlimited, no-contract, SIM card.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/215lhqn
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire