LightBlog

vendredi 22 avril 2016

Do Not Disturb and Toast notifications

I have been looking everywhere trying to find a solution to this. I hope someone can help. I use Do Not Disturb mode when sleeping, as many do. However, while all the "noises" are stopped, I still get pop-up messages for email, texts, phone calls, etc. I have my phone set for priority mode, with only a few select numbers able to ring through. That works, but the pop-ups mentioned still come through. In a dark room, those pop-ups are VERY bright, even on a very small portion of the screen. I know I can turn them off within the apps, but I do use them when not sleeping. Is there a way around this, or am I stuck?

Thank you anyone!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Nod3Hi
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire