LightBlog

samedi 23 avril 2016

Help finding a good phablet (6+ inch phone)

before anything let me say to the mods that i searched and there was no thread relating to my need. the recommendation thread doesn't fit my question so i hope this doesnt get deleted.

so, i currently own a huawei mate 7 which i somewhat hate but since i got rid of my nexus 5 late last year i have no choice but to use it. luckily there are new phones available now and later so ill hopefully have at least a few choices.

at the moment im looking at the oppo r9+ but i would really appreciate as many suggestions as i can get. the recommendations need to be of phones that are 6 inches and above. ideally with a snapdragon soc and hopefully with custom rom support. my current discontent with my mate7 is the lack of custom roms and thats due to huwei not helping by releasing sources.

i plan on waiting to buy my next phone till after i do extensive research this time around (never again huawei!..... NEVER AGAIN!!) so suggestions about phones possibly coming out next year are ok. thanks in advance for any and all help!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1ptncar
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire