LightBlog

samedi 23 avril 2016

[Help/Advice] HDX 7 - play store vanished and can't get it back. Also should I upgrd?

Hi,

despite I modded some Android Devices (phones, ouya) I still feel I don't know much.

I got my HDX 7" when Amazon offered them for 100 bucks 1,5 years back. I found 3 guides to get another Rom and think none were 100% correct/actual (HDX exposed didn't do anything for me) but with the mixture of the information I could get and alternate ROM and play store luckily not bricking it.

Now if my play store version got an updated I could not go into play store anymore and just got a wide screen. If I deactivated play store in settings/apps it said it wenn back to the original version. Now I could use play store again and install apps. But some apps like YouTube would start running until I get the uptodate version of play store. So most time I ran those apps with the newer play store version and only when I need to get a new app from the store and deactivated/downgraded it in the settings/apps. This went on for over an year.

Now it seems the play store is gone completely as it's not longer listed.

I found two gapps files (is the play store included in gapps? gapps-jb-4.2.2-signed.zip, gapps-jb-20130812-signed.zip) for 4.2.2 and copied them to the device via an FTP server and than install the zip via safestrap. On the first boot it asked me for my name and 2 or 3 other values. But there's still no play store. The other file didn't produce better results. I even saw that I still have a file called hdx-nexus-gapps-v1.2.zip. But this also didn't work.

Next file I found is Amazon-Fire-5th-Gen-Install-Play-Store.zip which is extracted on Windows and has it's own ADB. But this didn't help either.

When I start my hdx I now also get something like "Kindle gets updated ... pls wait" and it stays for >30s. I think I didn't see this before.


So any idea what I do wrong?

Should I get a new CM ROM? What would be the best way to install it.

So I thing it's a modified Nexus Rom. There a glowing neon X during boot up. I also have SafeStrap. Build Number is JDQ39; Kernel 3.4.0. Modelnumber KFTHWI. Android Version 4.2.2.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/22XgmqJ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire