LightBlog

samedi 23 avril 2016

Stuck on "waiting for device" when trying to unlock bootloader

I've been trying to unlock the bootloader on my HTC rezound and when I go to command prompt and type in "fastboot oem get_identifier_token" it just says "waiting for device" and stays there without doing anything else.

I have the latest androidsdk. I created a folder named Android in the c drive and put the files from an Android sdk folder in the new Android folder which includes the platform-tools files and has the fastboot file.

I also had tried an older androidsdk that I had and put a fastboot file from htcdev.com into one of the folders in androidsdk or the androidsdk folder itself (forgot which one), but I had the same result.

One thing I notice is in device manager it shows "Android USB" and under that it says "HTC usb" or something, but there's an exclamation mark inside a triangle or something like that. When I click the properties for it, it says something similar to if not exactly "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)".

I am using an old laptop with Windows Vista Premium 32-bit. I tried some different usb ports, but I still have had the same issue. The phone charges through the laptop so it at least gets recognized in some way.

Any ideas on what to do?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Skchvl
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire