LightBlog

samedi 23 avril 2016

I Have 2 Exact Phones! App In Store One Lets Me Turn Off Auto Update?

I have two exact phones with same exact app.

One phone lets me turn auto update off in the top right corner of google play when I select on the app but the other one the three little dots on the top right are missing. The exact same version of google play is installed and I have wiped the google play cache.

Any ideas?

I want to not update this app automatically on both phones. And yes all settings are the same in google play.

Please help.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: attachment.php.jpg Views: N/A Size: 211.2 KB ID: 3728425   Click image for larger version Name: attachment.php2.jpg Views: N/A Size: 212.8 KB ID: 3728426  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SBrZRz
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire