LightBlog

samedi 23 avril 2016

How To Guide - Update Verizon Samsung Fascinate SCH-I500 to Android 4.4 KitKat Cyanog

Are you currently using Verizon Samsung Fascinate SCH-I500? i am provides a good exciting information with regard to Fascinate SCH-I500 customers. Consistent with Unjustified Dev, Android 4. 4 KitKat CyanogenMod 11. 0 Unofficial Custom ROM is actually accessible with regard to Verizon Samsung Fascinate SCH-I500.

I'm hoping which Verizon Samsung Fascinate SCH-I500 owners can install CyanogenMod 11. 0 Unofficial simply while not facing any kind of problem when subsequent the actual actions submitted withinside beneath. Dear Fascinate SCH-I500 consumer, CyanogenMod 11. 0 Unofficial wants rooted Fascinate SCH-I500, thus It's essential to root Samsung Fascinate SCH-I500. Dear buddy, the actual important factor is actually CWM recovery installation upabout Fascinate SCH-I500. Nicely, you are able to do these duties when unlocking Fascinate SCH-I500 bootloader. Dear, you'll encounter a few bugs upabout Fascinate SCH-I500 when installing CyanogenMod 11. 0 Unofficial. I am recommends which Fascinate SCH-I500 customers should save their own files prior to installing CyanogenMod 11. 0 Unofficial, because there's a probability associated with losing just about almost most files through Fascinate SCH-I500. The actual essential factor is actually Fascinate SCH-I500 USB driver installation in your desktop.*


Here are the actual actions utilizing which you'll install CyanogenMod 11. 0 Unofficial. I will be able to not really end up being accountable in case Fascinate SCH-I500 received corrupted throughout the installation associated with CyanogenMod 11. 0 Unofficial. SCH-I500 battery degree should be higher than 60% prior to subsequent these types of actions.

Note: Your device must be SCH-I500 and it must be rooted and have recovery installed [emoji6]

TUTORIAL FOR FASCINATE SCH I500 TO UPGRADE TO UNOFFICIAL CM 11.0

Step 1. First you have to download cm 11.0 for your samsung Fascinate from http://ift.tt/1Skcf6L

Step 2.Now you have to download Gapps from http://opengapps.org/ for your Fascinate SCH-I500

Step 3.Now attach your Samsung Fascinate to your PC with the help of a USB cable

Step 4.Once you have successfully connected your Fascinate SCH-I500, you must transfer CyanogenMod 11.0 [Unofficial] and Gapps ZIP file to SCH-I500 memory card

Step 5.Your USB debugging must be enabled

Step 6. After transferring CyanogenMod 11.0 [Unofficial] and Gapps, you have to switch off SCH-I500.

Step 7. Now simply unplug your Samsung Fascinate from your PC and enter into the recovery mode

Step 8.After putting Fascinate SCH-I500 into Recovery Mode, you have to "wipe data/factory reset" option and then "wipe cache" from SCH-I500 recovery main menu.

Step 9.Now you must select "install zip from SD card" option on Fascinate SCH-I500 screen and then search for CyanogenMod 11.0 [Unofficial] and Gapps ZIP file from SCH-I500 memory card.

Step 10. Now simply install CyanogenMod 11 and Gapps and wait until it install after then reboot your system

Step 11. Wait until your phone reboot first reboot will take some time

After your Verizon Fascinate SCH-I500 is rebooted, that you would be able to experiment CyanogenMod 11.0 [Unofficial].


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NHNOum
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire