LightBlog

vendredi 22 avril 2016

Unable to mount internal storage

I try to reinstall a rom after some unexpected self reboots. It is s-on and the bootloader is unlocked. I wiped the data, start the installation so far so good, no errors. After a reboot and half of hour of waiting nothing happens, no progress only the htc logo on screen.
I tried to reinstall the rom, i was able to start to recovery TWRP 3.0.0.-2 but if i try to factory reset it failed.
Updating partition details..
Failed to mount '/cache' '/system' '/data' (Invalid argument) and so on.

Boot to recovery posible, boot to download mode posible. If i use the advance options, then file manager i can see a lot of folders. Boot/cache/carrier/cota/data..... but they are all empty. I use adb in recovery mode an push mkfs.ext4 to the /tmp folder it works. I create a new folder (mkdir /p /data/media/0) it works. I push a new rom to the new folder it works.
Everything i try it ends in the same result -> storage not mount.

Some other ideas, hints or tips?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1r4JeBy
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire