LightBlog

vendredi 22 avril 2016

Cannot install apps on rooted NSTG

iOS have rooted my NSTG using glownooter and all went well in that it boots and everything is there as expected. Unfortunately I can see no way of getting apps on it. I have tried the following
-installing using browser, it crashes
-Opera mini does not work
- installing new browser, none available in market (I'm sure I've found dolphin there previously. )
-Amazon AppStore, does not work
-gmail attached app, cannot download
-email app, crashes
-google drive, box, Dropbox links in gmail, launches browser which crashes
-super manager crashes

I would really appreciate any help, all I really want is the kindle app working as the nook store is no more.

Thanks in hope

Frank


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VMURcZ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire