LightBlog

samedi 23 avril 2016

Bootloop problem

So I recently flashed a boot loader and modem for the XtreStoLite mod for Android 6. I was however unaware that before flashing you should have unchecked the "Auto Reboot" option. Now my phone is at the screen with "Samsung Galaxy S6" and it doesn't do anything. It won't go into Download mode, it won't go into Recovery mode. Is my phone bricked? Can I wait until the battery runs out or something? If I can do something to get into recovery mode, please can anyone tell me how to get there? :(:(:( I was also on Android 5.1.1 when I tried to flash the boot loader and modem.

EDIT: I can get into Download mode. Should I download the original Bootloader and Modem files? If so, where can I find it?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NHNYSo
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire