LightBlog

samedi 23 avril 2016

Sim Card Issues

I bought my Nexus 6 outright not far off 2 years ago now but now I have a 6p on the way.......

I got a new sim card with a different network [4g] in preparation and attempted to put it in to the 6 while I wait for my 6p.....

now as I bought it outwith a contract it was naturally unlocked to any network.....

the sim didnt work and further tests have proven that no sim will work, even from the same carrier I am using it with now......only my sim works.....

how is this possible?

what can be done to fix it....?

I have flashed stock and performed factory resets also.....

I am going to try and flash the first 6.0 build on it to see if that helps.....

do phones lock themselves? Is it possible.....


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TpHLPw
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire