LightBlog

vendredi 22 avril 2016

Upgrade to any possible new Android/ROM version

First of all, i hope I'm not the only one in this forum!

I just found my old cellphone and want to get most of it, and good to mention now, there is almost noway to use any application because this is an old Android rooted version. I even not able to use my google account to get google play!

I know what download and recovery mode are, but it's shame to say i don't know how to get there in this phone! believe or not there is no file manager here! Now I'm thinking how did i pass days with this phone!?

I did a reset factory and hoped to see some improvements, but nothing got better!

So if anyone here and read my post please help me to get a fresh start

Android Version: 2.3.3
HTC Sense Version: 2.1
Baseband Version: 12.56.60.25U_26.10.04.03_M
Kernel Version: 2.6.35.1-gd2564fb


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/248hxpN
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire