LightBlog

vendredi 22 avril 2016

Locked samsung s6 edge with wifi and mobile data off and USB debugging off no root

hello,
i register in this forum after investing many hours looking for a solution, i hope that i can found a solution, i will also pay if someone succesfully help me :)

i just get my First android after many years of IPhone..., short after i traveled to cuba and i made many pictures and videos.
during the holidays the phone do not recognize my fingerprint anymore, my password too, even if its the write one cause its the same pwd that use for phones since years.

my problem:
-New Phone: no USB debugging ativated.
-no root.
-Wifi is desactivated.
-mobile data is activated.

what i already tried:
1-reverse Tehering(to reset with my google account): do not work because usb debugging is not activated.
2- adb pull / push settings.dbo and chage value of wifi/mobile data from 0 to 1: device not found cause no usb debugging
3- used many apps that shoud acces internal phone memory even when it locked, did not show the phone

MY Goal: get my pictures and videos, either reseting the pw or copying the data will be fine before factory reset.

P.S. sorry for my english


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VMURtt
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire