LightBlog

vendredi 22 avril 2016

i HAVE NO OS NO TWRP- BIG PROBLEM

Sorry for my english. Hi, i had fulmics 5.0 with xceed kernel, i wanted to change on dirty unicorns, i did full wipe, i was flashing rom but showed me baseband 21C and it was not flashed. Next i wanted to install stock V30B with flashtool, then make root and etc. I plugged to computer with download mode, i did everything good but in program showed me plug phoen to pc, i was trying and third time it was good, but i was not installing on phone, i unplugged, because i had low battery level. Now i dont have twrp, if im turning on my G3 showed me download mode, but i cant install. I dont know what to do.... Help me please guys


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VMUTlh
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire