LightBlog

mercredi 20 avril 2016

Display uniformity

Hello guys. New to XDA. Here is s problem I'm facing with my GS7. Please help me out.

When I initially bought the device I did get a good display. But after the 7 days replacement period the home button started not registering the click at the sides. So I went for repair under warranty but Samsung replaced the whole display panel with the home button instead of just the home button. Now that I have is a non-uniform display. I strongly doubt that they will deny my request if I approach them now regarding this issue and tell them to make a display replacement again. I some how managed to take a shot of the display irregularity in a pic. Have look at it below. You can see that display is cool/dark at the top and warm/bright at bottom.
  1. What do you think after seeing the image attached?
  2. How should I approach them regarding this issue?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMG_20160420_081430.jpg Views: N/A Size: 277.5 KB ID: 3724896  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Qmg99h
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire