LightBlog

mercredi 20 avril 2016

Display Frozen Problem with MY Android Phone

Need Help Experts

Am Using Iberry Auxus note 5.5 phone sometime the TOUCH BECOMES UNRESPONSIVE.NOTHING WORKS.I CANNOT EVEN UNLOCK MY PHONE>I HAVE TO HOLD THE POWER BUTTON AND KEEP IT PRESSED UNTIL PHONE SWITCHES OFF..After Turning MY PHONE ON AGAIN THE TOUCH AGAIN STARTS WORKING PERFECTLY..I FACE THIS PROBLEM ABOUT 5-6 times daily..PLEASE HELP ME OUT..A QUICK REPLY WOULD BE APPRECIATED.REGARDS

If i visit service center they said Replace the display its cost around 8K, But my Questions if display is problem means it wont complete, but as i mentioned above its work perfectly when i reinsert battery into after 5-10 min it will works, So i dont think its display problem, So Please Android Experts Please Help me any one.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SSTtPI
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire