LightBlog

mardi 22 mars 2016

What phone should I buy??

So, I want to buy a new phone. but I don't want to spend too much money.. I usually spend around 200$
all I want to be able to do with my phone is listening to music and making photo's( I know sometimes with 5mp and good autofocus you can make quality photo's, as with an 8mp without any autofocus it can sometimes still be hard to get it sharp..)
but also I'd like to have some ROM's available for in the future when I get used to my phone.. :p
can someone advice me on this? I tried looking for phones in the shop and then comparing them with the forums here, but I'm never sure if I really made a good comparison or looked at everything..


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VyHlJ9
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire