LightBlog

mardi 22 mars 2016

S7 Edge stock contacts app not working without google contacts storage!

I Just got the s7 edge two days ago, prior to getting this phone, I had no experience with rooting, or root apps. I looked into rooting, and found out how useful it can be so today I decided to root for the first time. First thing I installed titanium backup made a backup of all apps and started deleting away any duplicate google apps that I wasn't using. Gmail, Play Videos, books, etc etc, nothing major I thought. I saw contacts storage by google, and right above that I had the stock contacts app, so I thought I wouldn't need it. I uninstalled google contacts storage and my phone right away started acting up, giving me the error, "android.process. acore". I have looked all over google for answers with other phones, and tried everything but nothing has worked.

I have tried:
  • Erasing contacts data and cache
  • Reinstalling google contacts
    Actually it gets stuck on the installation cursor when I click install, and titanium back up won't let me perform another operation BUT when i reboot my phone the app seems to have been installed however the error comes up again. At first I thought there was something wrong with my app, so I tried to reinstall another app and same thing, it got stuck, I suspect the issue is HERE, but I have no clue how to get past this issue. I tried to buy the pro version of titanium back up and I went into prerferences and changed AUTO/direct to AUTO/indirect but still the same issue.
  • LAST OPTION: to flash a stock rom for s7 edge (couldn't find one though)

When contacts storage is uninstalled there is no error but I cannot sync contacts from ANY other account, like my microsoft account. I can't even add contacts into my contacts book manually when it's uninstalled. I haven't tried much when it is installed because the rate that the "anroid.process.acore" error comes up make it fking impossible to do anything on the phone! :mad:

I am really hoping someone on here can help me. I have been looking all night for a solution, browsing forums, but nothing has worked for me. If anyone can link me to a stock rom for s7 edge, I will have to just try that.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VyHgVG
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire