LightBlog

mardi 22 mars 2016

[HELP] No service after flashing CM13 on LG LS990 (spark) in China

Hey guys,

So I was running cloudy 1.2 rom on my LG LS990 and decided to upgrade it to CM13. Using TWRP I backed up my rom and then wiped up dalvik cache, system, data and cache before installing the latest release of CM13 downloaded from official cyanogen website and the corresponding ggaps.

The installation went without any issue but I have no signal so no call/text and no data. However I checked the APN information and they correspond to China Unicom APN.

Do you guys can help me and suggest some solution? I really like how smooth and fast the cm13 is compared to the older version I had so I kinda want to keep it and I feel like fixing this is not a hard thing but I just don't know how...

Waiting for your answers! :D


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VyxCT4
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire