LightBlog

mardi 22 mars 2016

I am a noob... but I need your help guys or gals...

I have searched the threads and not found any answers to this problem. I am not even sure that I am in the correct thread. I am using a Motorola Droid Turbo(not 2) Verizon and have been rooted for about 6 months. I have used numerous custom ROMs to include Resurrection Remix versions and CMs. I was stoked to see that Marshmallow came out for my model(XT1254). So tonight I installed ResurrectionRemix-M-v5.6.5-20160311-quark. It ran perfectly!! I really like RR's style...Thank you!! After that I installed Pitch Black, nandroid and the BHB27-Kernel-V126-CM-RR-Test-15-M with Slim_zero_gapps.BETA.6.0.build.0.x-20160314-1420. I restarted, flashed the rom and Gapps at the same time using TWRP3.0 as instructed. When I rebooted into recovery mode, in order to install a logo fix, the logo zip runs for about five minutes and freezes. When I try start, nothing happens, except with recovery mode where it freezes after a few minutes. The same with all other options. When I go to Boot Loader Logs my phone says "Invalid boot image header". Also, when I push the power button on any a other setting, an upside down M and the word Android in light blue appears and disappears quickly. What did I do wrong? If I'm not mistaken, if I can just access TWRP, I would flash a clean install of Marshmallow and Slim Gappswith the Lollipop kernal and should be good to go... but I cant even get to the beloved TWRP. I never thought I would miss that piece of software so much...

Please help !! I'm sure the issue has something to do with "Invalid boot image header", but I am at a loss... And Thank You ahead of time for your help with this matter...


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RfKJWd
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire