LightBlog

mardi 22 mars 2016

I want to fix the speakers

Upon using this device for few days, I found out how bad the speakers sound. The highs are extremely muffled out. I also found why it sounds this bad. There is a significant bass boost effect already applied, and you can't un-bass-boost it. You can check this in the equalizer settings in Google Play Music. In fact, after I messed around in the eq app I downloaded, turning the highs way up, it sounds significantly better. But still, it can't give the same effect as reverting the bass boost effect. That's why I want to know if there is a way to override the factory settings and revert back the bass boost effect. And yes, I don't mind the root methods.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SeJdnd
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire