LightBlog

mardi 22 mars 2016

How to fix battery life problems in stock rom or fix speakerphone echo in cm 12.1?

Hey everybody just bought 2 gs5's from sprint and using them on boost mobile. Everything has been good except battery life. I hear its the android 5.0 update that ruined the gs5's battery life. I tried flashing a bunch of different roms to fix the battery life issue but they all seem to be clockwork mod clones. Once I found that out, I flashed the official version of cm12.1 from their website for the s5 with a boost mobile apn fix. Everything works as it should I'm getting lte and fast performance.

One problem, there's an echo on the other caller when using speakerphone. Only they can hear what it's really doing, but it's still annoying. I pretty much talk on speakerphone exclusively I would like to know if there's a fix for it. I do not have any gapps installed except the bare minimum.

2nd question is, if this is not an option, how to get better battery life on the gs5 sprint? Is downgrading to 4.4.4 a good idea? or should I flash moar 7.0? That's the only rom I haven't tried pretty much. I have tried exodus, blisspop, fusion, cm12.1, cm13 they all seem to be a variant of cm12.1 (except cm13) so I am using the official cm12.1 release (no nightly).

Let me know thanks.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1WEG7dJ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire