LightBlog

vendredi 27 mars 2015

Should You Get Wear? Wearer’s Practical Observations

We do it all day. Let us teach you what we've learned. Learn how the experts market their startups. Grab the free ebook.
From our sponsors
 

 

xda-developers
Android and Windows Phone Development Community

Should You Get Wear? Wearer's Practical Observations
3/27/2015 8:13:03 PM

buy wear

Wear is said to not offer enough for mass adoption, even though its been in the market for over 9 months. I personally have a Gear Live which I purchased 8 months ago, and my experience with it has had its ups and downs throughout my time with it. For the longest time, I was not able to recommend the platform to anyone. Since then, a lot of updates have hit Wear watches, some improving battery life, others changing the look of the platform, and a few adding much-needed interfaced refinements. Now I  can recommend it, but not to just about everyone yet…

 

In this editorial I want to explore the reasons why you might want to buy Wear, based on my experience. I hope to touch on practical details that normal reviews . . . READ ON »

The post Should You Get Wear? Wearer’s Practical Observations appeared first on xda-developers.

 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at feedmyinbox.com

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire